Saturday, February 20, 2010

instructions!

why is it i have a problem following instructions? i decided to dye something the other day, the instructions said to wear gloves, why would i think that didn't apply to me? as i didn't want the trousers i was dying to go a really dark blue, just a regular navy blue i decided to measure out about a third of the dye to use. there was one solid lump so i put that back in the box - that was my downfall, solid lump wasn't so solid and bits ingrained themselves, all over my hands! most of it washed off but some was stuck, ingrained under my finger nails and nothing would shift it - never mind i thought, no one will notice. i think actually people did but as i'd forgotten all about it i wasn't explaining my everso overly grubby looking nails, i got funny looks all the next day! it is starting to fade from my nails, i'm hoping the extra scrubbing i'm doing is making some difference and i do wish all those people who saw my nails and thought i was a grubby tart will read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment