Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I don't even know if i want to talk to anyone about my feelings, they are caught up inside me and only escape when I wake in the middle of the night.

Q) What do I want?.........................A) I don't know!

Q)When do I want it?.....................A) NOW!

Well I am an Aries :)

change of font is well overdue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> oops no comic sans on here :(

maybe a change of colour would be good >>>>>>>>>>>>> is that pink better? or maybe blue? or purple perhaps? or is this better, maybe bold would help it? ok, turquoise or  pink in bold seems to do the trick. if only life were that simple.

ok, maybe a list is what's needed: 

TO DO

finish carpet
buy paint ~ do paint
recover sofa
buy curtain for middle of room
get printer working
clear stuff and find things!
de~flea cat
wash hair

arghhhhhhhhhh just too many things and getting strength back ~ anyone got any spare strength?




No comments:

Post a Comment